Damien Leith’s Bedtime Stories application and website (http://www.damienleithsbedtimestories.com/) are intended for use by the whole family including young children with parental participation and supervision.
- you are at least 18 years old or any older legal age required to form a contract in your jurisdiction;
- you have the right, authority and legal capacity to enter into this agreement;
1. Location Services
We do not request, collect or access your location information.
2. Collection and use
We collect the following personal information from you:
- Contact Information such as name, email address, mailing address, phone number;
- Usage activity about how you interact with us such as purchase history, what content you viewed, and which areas of our site you visited;
- Device Information; As is true of most apps, we automatically gather information about your computer such as your IP address, browser type, referring/exit pages, and operating system. We use this information to:
- Send you push notifications. If you do not want these notifications, you can manage your preference either through your device or app settings depending on your device type.
- Improve our App and marketing efforts;
- Conduct research and analysis;
- Respond to your questions and concerns;
Information Obtained from Third Parties
If you provide us personal information about others, or if others give us your information, we will only use that information for the specific reason for which it was provided to us.
3. Sharing your info
We do not share your personal data.
4. Tracking and Ads
We or a third party contracted by us may use technologies such as cookies, Web beacons, or scripts to gather information about how you and others interact with our app. For example, we will know how many users access a specific areas or features within our site and which links or ads they clicked on. We use this aggregated information to understand and optimize how our app is used, improve our marketing efforts, and provide content and features that are of interest to you.
The security of your personal information is important to us. We follow generally accepted industry standards to protect the personal information submitted to us, both during transmission and once we receive it. No method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure. Therefore, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
If you have any questions about security on our Web site, you can contact us at email@example.com. We will retain your information for as long as your account is active or as needed to provide you services. If you wish to cancel your account or request that we no longer use your information to provide you services contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will retain and use your information as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements.
6. Other information
Correcting and Updating Your Personal Information To review and update your personal information to ensure it is accurate, contact us at email@example.com Notification of Privacy Statement Changes
We may update this privacy statement to reflect changes to our information practices. We encourage you to periodically review this page for the latest information on our privacy practices.
You can contact us about this privacy statement by email us at firstname.lastname@example.org